We are now considering acceptance of late abstracts. Please submit your abstract via the button below.
All abstracts should be written in English, be concise and clearly state results, objectives or key components of the paper – as well as the topic and number (1 – 7) to which it belongs. They should not exceed 500 words.
How to Submit an Abstract
Abstracts must be submitted in plain text format via the official submission portal.
- You will be required to create an account for the conference in order to submit your abstract.
- You are invited to submit for an oral presentation or a poster presentation*.
- You will be asked to make a selection from a prepared list of key words.
- The completion of the submission process can be saved as a draft and returned to at a later time.
- You are welcome to submit a profile photo. If you choose to submit this, please submit a head-and-shoulders headshot.
- You will be asked to confirm your email address when setting up your presenter profile.
- You should receive an email message within a minute or so confirming that you had successfully submitted your abstract. If you do not receive this email message, check that you had entered your email address correctly and that you had completed all the required steps.
The following word limits apply for submissions:
- Abstract (500 words)
- Abstract Title (25 words)
- Presenters Biography (350 words)
Conference MAIN TOPICS
- Wind Technology Advancement: Turbine Technology, Wind Farm Siting and Operation, Wind Resource Assessment
- Renewables Integration and Storage Systems: Innovative Grids, Sector Coupling, Hydropower, Battery and Other Storage Options, Hydrogen
- Renewable Energies and Communities: Community Ownership, Community Engagement and Benefit Sharing
- Renewable Energy in Practice: Management, Business Models, Finance
- Renewable Energy Policies on Local, State, National, International Level
- Renewable Energy in Road & Rail Transportation, Shipping, Aviation
- Marine Technologies: Offshore Wind Farm Siting, Construction and Operations, Wave and Tidal Technology
- Late abstracts still being accepted
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 22 March 2023
Images supplied by Hydro Tasmania
*All poster authors are requested to prepare their posters in A0, portrait format. We will be using display boards that will require velcro dots. We will have a limited supply on site so if you could bring your own, that would be appreciated.
Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference. Please bring your poster to the Registration Desk to receive advise on the location of your allocated poster board. Poster must be in position by morning refreshment on Tuesday 16 May and can be removed after the last session. Uncollected posters will be disposed of.